Monday, November 8, 2010

how to spend a day.

I came across this today as I was searching the internet. It got me thinking. How do I spend my day? Well, usually I wake up and go to classes all day, and then spend time doing homework, and studying. Occasionally I will go to the grocery store or treat myself to coffee. But, its more than all of that. It's about living. I'm like a robot. I do the same things day in and day out. This makes me want to get out and try new things! Think about what you do daily, are you really living your life to the fullest? Food for thought friends!

1 comment:

  1. blehh I feel the same. Except you're filling your head with knowledge. I don't feel like I even spend enough time studying. I've been thinking about this a lot lately! Too much play, not enough work in my life. Having a healthy balance is important!

    ReplyDelete