Sunday, June 27, 2010


it's nice to realize who is always going to be there for me, and who isn't worth my time. i feel like some of my time has been wasted on people who were only using me or betraying me in some way. i enjoy all of my friends that have been there for me during the summer thus far. i love you all. having said that, i miss my friends from school, and i can't wait to be reunited. last time i blogged, i said i would be starting my internship. and i started! i've had a good first couple of weeks, though it has opened my eyes. i have realized that i do not want a career that requires me to be on a computer all day in a cubicle. don't get me wrong, i am thankful for my job...but what i'm currently doing for this internship isn't satisfying my hunger to get out there and get my hands dirty. anyways friends, i'm about to go enjoy the summer night!

1 comment:

  1. i was thinking about that a lot lately. we're going to be doing the same thing every day for the rest of our lives. it might as well be something amazing.

    ReplyDelete