Monday, April 5, 2010


It's funny how when you are a kid, nothing really seems that important to you and you can't wait to grow up and be on your own. And then you reach that point of being "grown up", and then what?My entire childhood I wanted nothing more than to grow up and be on my own, and here I am...and let me tell you, its harder than it seems. Many people take their childhood for granted. I used to want to be where I am right now, and right now I'd rather be back to my childhood when the living was easy and my barbies talked to each other. Now I'm worrying about an apartments and jobs and the million tests and quizzes professors can cram into ONE week. Time flies and when you look back it seems like just yesterday you were in the back yard playing with your make believe friends. Anyways, I was just reminiscing of the good old days, now on to more classes, papers, quizzes and mettings not to mention the pile of homework on my desk. Just remember its ok to be a kid every once in awhile!

love you friends!

1 comment:

  1. it's funny how no one is ever satisfied with where they are. i think i'll settle for being occasionally immature as an adult. :) that can be the happy in between.

    ReplyDelete