Sunday, April 25, 2010

i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale.

All my life I've wanted to feel like a fairytale princess, to meet my prince charming. It seems like now a days that is such a waste of a dream. I wish I could meet a price charming, but somehow all i meet are the jerks, the villains-you know the guys with the perfect hair and sense of humor that makes you laugh EVERY TIME.
Love is a weird thing. It makes you crazy. And when you lose it, it makes you crazier. You hold the next guy responsible for the last one's mistakes. You can't help but put up an even bigger stronger wall than before, and the minute you begin to feel something for someone else-you bail.
Lately, my feelings have overwhelmed me. I let my emotions get the best of me. Sometimes you have to let people out of your life, when its the last thing you want to do.
One day my prince charming will come, I HOPE.Until then I'm here waiting for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment