Wednesday, March 10, 2010

friends


Today, I was thinking. About all of the people closest to me, friends and family. I also started thinking about all of the new people I have met since coming to school. If you really sit down and think about it...I have met so many people! I am so thankful for all of the friends I have in my life. These days it is hard to come across people you feel like you can be yourself around, or really trust. It is so nice to know that there are people who are gonna be there for me when I have a bad day or a boy does something stupid. When you go away to school you see less and less of your family, or those best friends you had back home, but you make new ones and they become like your family. I don't know what I would do without some of the people I have met this year...they have been here for me through so much.

BR.SH.CL.JN.JD.MM.KL.AK.DL.VH
To all of my friends, I LOVE YOU.You guys are awesome!

1 comment:

  1. your friends love you too, katie :)
    yeah it's really true that your friends away at school become your family. and we treat each other like siblings because we pretty much live together, so we're really REAL with each other. which is important!

    ReplyDelete