Sunday, February 28, 2010


Hi friends!
I had an awesome weekend. I went home and hung out with my family ALL weekend. It was exactly what I've been needing. Lately I have felt SO incredibly stressed with...EVERYTHING. From classes, to getting my GPA up for my major, to finding a place to live next year, and of course moving on. I have realized this weekend that I need to get my priorities straight. School is the most important part of my life right now. Boys, don't need them. Friends, I only want friends who aren't going to bring me down. Lately I have been caught up in things that should not even phase me. I am glad I have come to these realizations. It means that I am finally growing up and filtering what should and shouldn't be in my life. I guess all of this is a good thing, and everything happens for a reason I am slowly learning:) Instead of taking things for granted, and being upset or mad, and letting things bother us, we must not be upset or let things bring us down....instead live life to the fullest because you only live ONCE.


1 comment:

  1. wonderful post :) I completely agree. It sucks when people try to bring you down and you don't want to lose anyone in life but you have to. Honestly, like you said, it's better to break ties with people who bring you down. It's something I'm still working on and it's so hard but hopefully we'll both get it! Surround yourself with sunshine and all that makes you happyy<3

    ReplyDelete